Hi,

I am new here, so first off hi.

Anyway does anyone have advice on finding DoFollow Commentluv blogs for getting backlinks. I have tried tools like comment kahuna but they tend to just find no follow and very few at that.

Would love to get your thoughts.

Cheers

Contributors
Replies
Views
8 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by Nmalik1

Hi, I'm new too. Have you tried DoFollow Diver? When you use it to search your blog term, there are tabs under the search window for DoFollow Blogs and Comment Luv.

-Jody

Hi,

I am new here, so first off hi.

Anyway does anyone have advice on finding DoFollow Commentluv blogs for getting backlinks. I have tried tools like comment kahuna but they tend to just find no follow and very few at that.

Would love to get your thoughts.

Cheers

I think the dofollow in comment is not important, because the search engine is not indexed the link in comments

The Dofollow is just a wrong word used by some people to explain a link that does not have a nofollow tag. If an important person has got the explanation set to the default then you can't override that.

Go to Google and search for "keyword +"post a comment"+"do follow blog", you will dound do follow blog of your niche.

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.