For increase the google page rank seo experts use the two technique like a off-page & on page optimization by this way it create the more traffic to the website.Forum posting & blog commenting is the best method for make the high page rank in google.Seo method create the backlink to the website.

happygeek commented: Wtf? -3

I hope social bookmarking and article submission in high PR sites wiil help you to get good traffic and backlinks.

Hi Friends, I have created my own job website www PrepareInterview com which is full of latest job information and interview preparation tips. I learnt about SEO and link exchange and implemented the same in my website using twitter, orkut, facebook and email marketing. Now my website carrying google page rank 2 after one year hard work. But its still 2 for a long and I don't know other way of promoting my website to get more traffic.

Anyone of you know the metrics for getting more google page rank? Is it necessary to have more pages for a website to get high rank?

Is it possible by a single individual person to make more traffic and good SEO for this website? Could anyone help? Thanks in advance.

After the updation in the panda , it consider the more traffic and also the traffic from the social media more for providing the more results. But still it matter for the quality also. You can use the blogs , articles , videos , social bookmarking and directory submission for more and quick results. And also use these techniques with social media as it will provide the more results for you. But provide the quality and meaningful content only then you will get the quality backlinks and higher pagerank for your site.

Getting Quality Back links to your site will 100% help you

Create the back links with relevant websites and create the face book fan page also. definitely you will get huge traffic on your website.

Generate high PR back links. It is the only best way to achieve traffic and good page rank

Add Quality content and build links, try social networking for good PR. Thats about it.

Hi Friends, I have created my own job website www PrepareInterview com which is full of latest job information and interview preparation tips. I learnt about SEO and link exchange and implemented the same in my website using twitter, orkut, facebook and email marketing. Now my website carrying google page rank 2 after one year hard work. But its still 2 for a long and I don't know other way of promoting my website to get more traffic.

Anyone of you know the metrics for getting more google page rank? Is it necessary to have more pages for a website to get high rank?

Is it possible by a single individual person to make more traffic and good SEO for this website? Could anyone help? Thanks in advance.

Do seo of your site and on site to enhance the traffic and pr of your site in off site you have to generate quality links by directory submission,forum posting,blog commenting,social bookmarking and in on site you have to check your sites tittle ,meta description and the contents

Do the on page and off page seo of your site make sure that in on page you have relevant keyword,unique content and good tittle for you description and also do off page seo by directory submisson,social bookmarking,forum posting get more and more links by doing that

Maintain you website with unique and fresh interesting content and do some off page SEO efforts as well. Use social bookmarking and quality backlinks.

make a backlink with high PR and remember it should be dofollow also.

If we start the do follow work in our website that provide both traffic and ranking for website.

Hi my name is vandna from multivertex.in.i m new in seo field my siete rank is 1 .
i want to increase my pr .i know link building is a best way to increase traffic.multivertex.in

Easy to read, interesting and easy to understand. What more do you want from a topic-specific article? Thanks for sharing!

I'd also suggest creating and submitting an RSS feed to different syndicate consumers. This is a quick and easy way to get the word out. I created an RSS feed for my site's and immediately saw a bump in Google's search results. Good luck!

High page rank Click Herebacklinks can increase traffic.Submitting to top article directories can increase traffic.

Guest Posting is surely the best technique which will help you lift your rankings. It is an era of editorial links and you should be looking forward to build these for a long lasting effect and surviving the impacts of future updates.

By doing socialbookmark, article submission, forum postings, blog commenting, directory submission & press release in hige page rank & dofollow sites will help you to get qualitybacklinks as well as huge traffice to your website

Its not necessary to have more pages in a website for high PR. Yes make sure the keywords you are tageting are best and highly optimized except this make backlinks on high PR sites but don't make over submissions.

Goog back links form the high pr relevant sites incrase the pr of your site.

Link building is a best way to increase traffic on website.
SNIP

make a backlink with high Page rank
SNIP

There are lot of seo service providers to give such a service where you can increase your traffic by availaing SEO. One of those service providers has been optimizing my site for the past 2 years who's services are wonderful to me. If you need to be done SEO, please contact service providers like SNIP

There are 2 more ways to increase ur PR submit ur site web directories and ur site add to ur emil sigature add to all ur outers like

backlink with relevant sites and good PR. and some work of Off page SEO.
SNIP

Any updates in this section? My website dropped halfway with the panda update.

Social media optimization is my best answer to your question. It's practically impossible to SEO your site or blog without working with your social media. If you don't have accounts in the most "famous" ones (facebook, twitter,google+ and pinterest) go create now and then work on their optimization. The easiest way to set up all your accounts is to get help from a professional. Your best option are Hourlies. There are some great Hourlies for geting started with social media, so don't waste anymore time. Buy an Hourlie and get set up fast!

Online high definition quality match coverage and highlights Olympic match will be held today .Watch this match Live and Exclusively using our Quality software from this site.click here

amyone know when show on alexa rank with site linking or traffic stats
i doing work one blog about one month ago but not show all deaitl my blog plz help me

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.