Hello,

Can anyone please provide me a list of instant article and/or directory approval list? I like to submit my articles and websites but not be patient to wait for a long time to get approved.

Thanks a lot.

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Hello,

Can anyone please provide me a list of instant article and/or directory approval list? I like to submit my articles and websites but not be patient to wait for a long time to get approved.

Thanks a lot.

Unfortunately, short cuts such as the ones you are talking about may bear some quick results in the long run patience is a virtue.

Unfortunately, short cuts such as the ones you are talking about may bear some quick results in the long run patience is a virtue.

Couldn't agree with you more. The Internet is a wasteland of short-cut takers.

To the OP, work your content, work your optimizable web page components. You can go on some trendy, useless link building hunt but ultimately, it's what located between the HTML tags that'll get you sustainable rankings. If you want to be fly-by-night then play the SEO game fly-by-night (like most the rest of them).

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.