Contributors
Replies
Views
7 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by DataPeople

Lots of websites have still retained their previous PR values while a few might have reported some PageRank increases. If your homepage ranks have increased as well as its PR, that would be a great piece of news for you definitely. It is recommended trying to boost the organic rankings of the websites no matter how high or low their PR scores are actually.

Hi,
I am so happy because my one site move from 0 to 2 PR and other site move from 2 to 3 PR..

I'm not that pleased. My PR dropped from 6 to 5 because I was too busy to fix some broken links. :-(

Don't focus too much on Google Toolbar Page Rank. It has no baring on how well your website will rank in the search engine results pages. There are many sites with low PR that outrank sites with high PR. That's because those sites have optimized their site components, have better navigation, and relevant content tailored towards specified keywords.

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.