WP theme template web as SEO ?
hey , guys
what do u think if i build a free WordPress theme website as a SEO tecniques to promote my commercial sites?
any prons or cons
any suggestions or advice will be greatly appreciated
thanx in advance:)

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

I believe WP templates come now with "no-follow" as default. Just make sure you disable the no-follow setting so you get some credit from the links.

Maybe or not it will be going to work for you in promoting your commercial site, it is a good way to attract users with providing them with free software products like "free wordpress themes" but you must focused first on how to optimize this plan site to make it visible to everyone. Then, maybe that's the time that you can make used or gain benefits from it.

OK!

philippinesoutsourcingcorp.

WP theme template web as SEO ?
hey , guys
what do u think if i build a free WordPress theme website as a SEO tecniques to promote my commercial sites?
any prons or cons
any suggestions or advice will be greatly appreciated
thanx in advance:)

If you are going to build a WP site to promote other sites why not just use the WP as a blog. If you cannot blog about the businesses you are in directly then blog about a subject related to the businesses. Have some fun with it.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.