Hello frds,
am not so good in english but i want to become a seo now am doing link building ,please give me your views can i become a good seo without good communication skills ?

Recommended Answers

All 12 Replies

uhhmmm..... A hell of allot more then you're currently displaying.

You're not going to make much of an impression at an interview(or even consideration for one, through your résumé), if don't have clear communication skills.

Hello frds,
am not so good in english but i want to become a seo now am doing link building ,please give me your views can i become a good seo without good communication skills ?

hey Dahagaku!
Welcome to DaniWeb;
Yes I'm sure you can become good at SEO but like anything it takes practice. Your english is a little rough but thats okay :) . What you need to do is learn the English words for your business and then learn how to harness the words to make your Search Optimization much better.
If your better at speaking english than writing I would reccomend a program like Dragon Naturally Speaking which converts your voice into text. I'm sure you can learn the English you need to know for your SEO.

Hello frds,

If all you wanted to do was link building then you wouldn't need to improve your language skills very much, but then again, you wouldn't amount to much of an SEO either. You'd be a linking strategist, like all the others. You might consider yourself a search engine optimizer, like all the others, but essentially you would never acquire any real SEO skills, ever.

If you want to become a search engine optimizer, then, you'd need to brush up on your language skills because SEOs must optimize webpage components. SEOs must craft exceptional content, unique, credible, authoritative, interesting content. They learn how to write creatively so as not to be continuously repeating the same keyphrase over and over. Good SEOs are innovative with how they use their words, where they place them and how they support their keyphrases. Search engine optimizers write effective webpage Titles and Descriptions. They craft meaningful image alt attributes. They intrigue the Internet visitor with well-worded keyphrase-rich Headings.

These type of SEO activities demand a command of the English language. If you want to remain a link strategist SEO type then it seems like you are well on your way to fitting in with your counterparts. If you want to become a search engine optimizer, mastering the language should be your first objective.

You better make use of google translator. That will help you a lot.

You better make use of google translator. That will help you a lot.

Google's translator is alright but it makes major errors depending on what language. My friend who speaks japanese got a kick out of the message I sent her using Google Translator since it totally changed the message.

Yeah its possible, but then again, you will have to work hard on getting to know the right keywords ofcourse in english language. one way or the other, you will face difficulty.

Yes, I know that we can make use of google translate for reference but we can't completely rely on that. If we have to understand the complete writing then only solution we have is to learn the language or rather than translating a complete script, we should translate that line by line or paragraph by paragraph. That can give us some relevancy in reading.

Knowing English can enhance your link building ventures and SEO. But if you do it in your own language and market in your country, you can have a great time doing it.

Actually much better if you have an English language skill for content article and press release it all important so start learning.

if you good at english, this will good for you to learn SEO

Well, it really depends on how you are going to approach the market. For instance, while working at the SEO companies and interacting with the clients face to face, having native-like competency might be required but the freelancers who work via written methods like emails, they can be perfectly doing OK as no oral discussions might be needed.

U want do the gloabal business without any barrior, then the language is the essential. But, if u just want to do it in your own homeland, say Engilsh is not the native language, then it is okay to do u it without I guess!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.