Is there an easy way to set a different AdWords CPC for an individual ad group or campaign based on geolocation?

For example, I have a campaign with ten ad groups. I want to keep everything the same (keywords, ad copy, etc) but I want put in a higher bid for US-based traffic than international traffic. This is different than search vs contextual placement. Is there a way of achieving this without duplicating the entire campaign? And is it possible to duplicate a campaign without using the AdWords downloadable software?

Is there an easy way to set a different AdWords CPC for an individual ad group or campaign based on geolocation?

For example, I have a campaign with ten ad groups. I want to keep everything the same (keywords, ad copy, etc) but I want put in a higher bid for US-based traffic than international traffic. This is different than search vs contextual placement. Is there a way of achieving this without duplicating the entire campaign?

Unfortunately not. The only way geotarget ads is at the campaign level.

And is it possible to duplicate a campaign without using the AdWords downloadable software?

You can duplicate campaign settings (ie. locations, languages, networks, budget) but you cannot duplicate the ad groups.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.