Is there an easy way to set a different AdWords CPC for an individual ad group or campaign based on geolocation?

For example, I have a campaign with ten ad groups. I want to keep everything the same (keywords, ad copy, etc) but I want put in a higher bid for US-based traffic than international traffic. This is different than search vs contextual placement. Is there a way of achieving this without duplicating the entire campaign? And is it possible to duplicate a campaign without using the AdWords downloadable software?

Contributors
Views
7 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by jay 11

Is there an easy way to set a different AdWords CPC for an individual ad group or campaign based on geolocation?

For example, I have a campaign with ten ad groups. I want to keep everything the same (keywords, ad copy, etc) but I want put in a higher bid for US-based traffic than international traffic. This is different than search vs contextual placement. Is there a way of achieving this without duplicating the entire campaign?

Unfortunately not. The only way geotarget ads is at the campaign level.

And is it possible to duplicate a campaign without using the AdWords downloadable software?

You can duplicate campaign settings (ie. locations, languages, networks, budget) but you cannot duplicate the ad groups.

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.