Hello,

I have had an unpleasant experience with my vendor site. It was dropped just like that. I guess it was because of a disastrous CB hoplink linking to my site. I was held accountable for it. Google unleashed its fury by dropping my website. I don’t deserve this treatment since I am not responsible for it. I have a suggestion for everyone. Do not comment on blogs with recent comments enabled. This will lead to linking to a massive number of links from the same site. I don’t want anyone else to go through what I have gone through.

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

I'm not sure what CB hoplinks are?? However, the more links from the widest variety of places the better ... as long as the links aren't from bad neighborhoods. If you were banned from Google, you can usually go into Google Webmaster Tools and submit a reinclusion request.

the search engine will only really consider awarding any value to the first few instances of a repetitive link. I think it knows what stepping into a linking scheme looks like and shouldn't really devalue your web pages too much for a handful of these errors of linking judgement. Are your web pages indicating any PR value?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.