SEM is just like ppc but its only appears in search engines.by this we can increse our search ranking for keywords

yes now I know enought of SEM :)

thnx guys for all replies

Marshal

Yes SEM will definitely help your site as it includes SEO on it.. So if you are doing SEM for your website than forget about SEO... It will be done automatically!

Well, search engine marketing is basically a number of different methods to reach potential visitors to the site through search engines. You almost always use the SEO, which is basically optimizing your site automatically and naturally the list of free search engine today. This common bond of SEM and SEO, but when you start to build and expand this base that things are really starting to get interesting.

According to my mind:OffPageSEO - Here you have to concentrate on getting quality backlinks to your site, there are various approaches to get more backlinks, I think some other member had replied already with those approaches.

Yes SEM will definitely help your site as it includes SEO on it.. So if you are doing SEM for your website than forget about SEO... It will be done automatically!

SEM = AUTO SEO ;) .. nice

thnx

Well, search engine marketing is basically a number of different methods to reach potential visitors to the site through search engines. You almost always use the SEO, which is basically optimizing your site automatically and naturally the list of free search engine today. This common bond of SEM and SEO, but when you start to build and expand this base that things are really starting to get interesting.

okay thnx for your reply

SME(search engine markiting).yes it is very good techniq for improving your site.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.