the best way to get index fast by google is to create a backlinks or post your site url to a dofollow high pr sites or you can ping your sites or you can also register to google webmastool and add your site there.

Member Avatar for Living-seo-life

Hello

Good post, Useful information.
But first things first

1. Submit your site to Google
2. Submit a XML site map via Webmaster tools

This will give it a nice start

thats very good, i applied these steps for my sites and blogs and i can see to my site crawling rate is higher than before.

Yes, these are very simple, but the best way search engines index sites where people can come to read and index the site and talk to people who relied on the site, given the job. And materials, put in place and the reputation of search engine account.

Social bookmarking is the best of to get indexed by google. First bookmark your website or webpage in social bookmarking sites like twitter, digg, delicious, y buzz, g buzz, stumble upon, reditt, mixx and get near about 30 votes. Google will definitely crawl you website or webpage on that day itself.

Err, you could add one more thing here. Submitting your blog to Google for Indexing? Signing up Google's webmasters tools also speeds up the time.

Getting backlinks from authority site is the best practice to get indexed fast

AS of my own experience you can get your website indexed through social bookmarking on facebook and twitter.

Yes nice point you have there Jason Tyler, Social bookmarking can do a lot for your website and if you didn't really notice. The creator of this post actually indirectly suggested Social bookmarking ;)

Share it on social bookmarking site such as stumble upon.

I have read the tips to add, getting a site listed on directories is another tip.

does anyone have any more tips??

keyword signature link on webmaster forums will also help to get index.

use proper onpage & offpage seo techniques to get indexed faster by google. use unique & good content. use proper meta title & description tags.

These are really niche tips to get indexed by google but you have missed one thing .
Upload XML sitemap to you site root directory

This list could be extended depending upon the experience. For startters it is a good resource.

You can add your website to google web master tool. It's very effective and gives very quick result to index you website in google.

these are the basic seo strategies. can you tell me to get a website index in 24 hrs or less time?

There are a couple of bookmarking sites (as Technoratti) that are useful to get indexed in 24 hours or less.

excellent...
btw, try to submit it on my site...might will be better... fargoparkscalendar. ^com
very nice bookmarking...:)

Hi

Can you help me regarding how to Get Index Fast (domain site,posting, etc...)

What should I do to facilitate the indexing?

Try to get backlinks form the high pr websites to get index faster

Use high PR instant approval directories to get indexed by Google.

submit your site link in digg it will index with in a day

Adding quality content, sharing that with Google plus and other good social networking sites, social bookmarking and getting quality links for your website etc. help you to get your website index fast by Google.

you can ping through web master to crawl your website pages.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.