Hi can we get Backlinks Date-wise, i give work to my employees and want to know whether they did work properly or not, for a new site we can know baccklinks but i have already many links..how to see the latest links,, is there any website which help.

Recommended Answers

All 11 Replies

I haven't seen this type of tool or software. One thing you can do is take count of backlinks on daily/weekly/monthly basis. So you can also see the difference.

... whether they did (their link building) work properly or not ...

By properly, do you mean that the search engine will list particular links that were probably recently submitted by a link building strategist on your team? I don't think anyone can answer that for sure, not even the search engine. How it comes about to decide what links to display or when, why and the how of anything remotely logical will more than likely remain a perpetuating mystery.

I also think that this is not possible. Because which date will be shown in the list? Submission date? Approved date? or Google cache date? Complicated to list the date.

I don't think this type of tool available which show datewise backlinks.

If you are searching any tool for check Back-links then i don't think that there is any tool available in market, but when you create back links,it shows date.So you can check your work.

I think this is not possible the only way is you monitor your backlinks daily.
if you found any tool then post it.

i dont think there is any tool for that it`s batter to keep your won recode of links

I think it’s not possible to check your back links date wise. All the free tools and other paid tools show you back links on the whole from first day to till then.

No such tool available..It s better you monitor it daily..

No any tool is available to get data of back links date-wise.

By properly, do you mean that the search engine will list particular links that were probably recently submitted by a link building strategist on your team? I don't think anyone can answer that for sure, not even the search engine. How it comes about to decide what links to display or when, why and the how of anything remotely logical will more than likely remain a perpetuating mystery.

Thanks, canadafred, for your advise.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.