Social bookmarking is a great seo strategy.There are a lots of benefits of social bookmarking.It helps in fast crawling of web site.Social bookmarking is the best way to drive traffic to our site as it creates inbound links to our content which helps to gain the attention of search engine bots and increase our web page ranking.

Am I right or wrong?
Please feel free post your reviews....

Thanks.

Recommended Answers

All 32 Replies

Absolutely right, I agreed with you that social bookmarking is most effective link building technique of off page seo

I also agree! Social bookmarking is one of the best ways your site to be crawled and get ranked on google SERPS.

Yes social bookmarking it the best way to get traffic to your website and help's a lot in SEO.

commented: 3 +0

Social bookmarking is a great seo strategy.There are a lots of benefits of social bookmarking.It helps in fast crawling of web site.Social bookmarking is the best way to drive traffic to our site as it creates inbound links to our content which helps to gain the attention of search engine bots and increase our web page ranking.

Am I right or wrong?

Thanks.

You are absolutely correct. TO get more benefits from bookmarking try using proper use of tags. Change the description after every 15-20 days.

Social bookmarking is the best to drive the traffic to the website

I am also agree seo services.Its fast and wonderful way of promoting website in search engine.because search engine quickly find out social media.

Rght , Social bookmarking is the best way to get ranked faster in search engine

I am too agree the all of the reply that social bookmarking is the best practice in SEO and very useful when you are trying to get a traffic. As most of the user in worldwide use social bookmarking website like facebook, twitter etc and these are the good source for promoting the website of other thing there.

Social Bookmarking is one of the best techniques in off page side and there is no doubt in that it can generate good traffic to the site.

Absolutely right, I agreed with you that social bookmarking is most effective link building technique.

Social Bookmarking service is the best for product sale site. Social media marketing will increase ranking of google panda update.

Thanks for sharing lot of info abt social bookmark.

Yes you are saying correct. when? when you have posted your website link with attractive tittle with short content. at the same time your link need to get more votes. then only you will get above you said all.

They are great tool for SEO, but there is a lot of micro management involved and a number of sites have the necessary precaution of no follow links.

Am I right or wrong?

Thanks.

You are right, this is one of the fastest way to get page indexed and get traffic to the site easily.

Yes social bookmarking it the best way to get traffic to your website

Am I right or wrong?

Thanks.

Yes, this is right that it's a great strategy which help us to get backlinks. It's the best way to generate traffic to our site.

Social bookmarking is the best way to drive traffic to our site

Social bookmarking has become a gift for SEO. It helps in increasing the traffic to your website and also improves your SERP and back links. By increasing inbound links, it helps in increasing your page ranking and keeps your site in constant radar of search engine bots.

Yes, you are right we want to get more and more back links for traffic generation and social bookmarking sites help us lot.

i am also agree with you and good post.

you are absolutely right, I agree with you.

This is the important thing about it. Social bookmarking is a great seo strategy.There are a lots of benefits of social bookmarking.It helps in fast crawling of web site. It helps to get the more and more traffic for the website.

social bookmarking is hard though :o

thanks for sharing and very infomative here!
I have learned something about social bookmarking form the discussion!
Have a nice day!!:)

anybody help can you give me username or password also

these are simple things and most of them know it already.can you provide the social bookmarking do follow list?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.