I've recently began reading a couple of webmaster forums and I keep seeing people refer to "link anchor text". Can you tell me what it is so I won't feel like I'm in the dark?

Recommended Answers

All 30 Replies

Anchor text is click able text that we create during link building

Anchor text is a hyperlink of the text, clickable text for the targeted keyword.

Link anchor text is a text link we use to make a keyword for optimization. The best example for this you many check the signature text in all poster's post ie,CRM Software in the post of user "nanvymaben" profile. It's a crackable text and contains a link to a website or any webpage.

anchor text is a clickable text that are linked to another web page or website. Anchor text are most likely a keyword of a given web page or site.

Anchor text refers to the visible text for a hyperlink. For example :<a href="web address">This is the anchor text</a>

I've recently began reading a couple of webmaster forums and I keep seeing people refer to "link anchor text". Can you tell me what it is so I won't feel like I'm in the dark?

In simple words Anchor text is our keyword which is direct link to our website. We use anchor text to promote our website with specific keyword.

Anchor text is the links that are clickable.

It is the clickable text link, which directs you to a web page when clicked.

<a href='thisfile.uri'> THIS IS ANCHOR TEXT </a>

In simple words Anchor text is a keyword which is direct link to our website. We use anchor text to promote our website with specific keyword.

The anchor text link label or link text is the visible, clickable text. It is also called hyperlink. Its code is:-
<a href="give url of site there">Text here</a>

Anchoer text is just clicabel text . whic we use to create the links to our site

Anchor link is like the name of the link, if you wanna link to someone usually what you should aim to do is to properly name the link, this name is the anchor text. The format however for anchors is

<a href="http://yoursitehere.com/> Your name here</a>

Hello..

Link anchor text is a text which is hyper linked. When you click on an anchor text, it will normally direct to a web page.

It is a HTML tag, using this tag, you can put your link on targeted keyword. it is also called click able link when you click on it, it redirect on specific page.

Hi,
I am new to this forum.. Anchor text is the best way to improve our website.. This is one type of link building.. Especially we are giving link to that particular keyword..

Anchor text is visible text for a hyperlink. that is go to another web page for website.

A brief video explanation of anchor text is as follows:
Frame 1:23 shows a good anchor text diagram

And I have used an example of anchor text by adding the youtube video link to the text anchor text :)

it a link which is direct indicate to your website.

The anchor text links and, in fact, is super links

Hey buddy !

Even though I think you already know the right answer, let me give you a simple way of answering your question here. OK here it goes... Anchor Text are those words that we use to put our links at. It's like we're anchoring to that word with a certain link to it. Often times, this words are also keywords because it is believed that Keywords should be the Anchor Text in a certain web page...

Anchor text is the text that we use to create links . Simply it is clickable text

Anchor text is also called link text. It is written as <a href="your site link">keyword</a>.

Anchor text is nothing but click-able text in the hyper-link. For example <a href='abc.com'> THIS IS ANCHOR TEXT </a>

A link anchor text is the text / title used for a hyperlink to a website. The link anchor text is where the target keywords are used in order to improve SEO.

HTML uses the <a> (anchor) tag to create a link to another document. An anchor can point to another html page, an image, a text document, or a pdf file among others.

anchor text is a link of your website.

Anchor text is the text as we create click in the link anchor text construction may or may not be related to the text of the URL of the link.

Link text is a click able part of text link. By clicking on which you can go to the target url.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.