Hi all,
What is the difference between Blog and Article.Which one is important and useful in seo?

Recommended Answers

All 12 Replies

A blog, or weblog, is like an online diary, and can be either personal or professional. Blog articles are the individual entries within a blog. Typically when I just hear the word "article" I think more of something that underwent a formal editorial review, which blogs don't.

hi,
An article is a piece of information about a marketing strategy, recipe tips, parenting skills, or anything you choose to write about focusing on your website or your business.

On the other hand, a blog is like a daily journal where you post articles, recipes, health tips, your thoughts for the day or just about anything you wish. You post on it daily, every other day, weekly or however you choose to post. You can also add your websites to it and adsense if you like to a blog.

Articles are evaluated on the value of the content to the community as well as on accuracy.
Blog is a type of website or part of a website. which is term of weblog is like an online diary ,describes the websites that maintain the ongoing information.

An article is a piece of information about a marketing strategy, recipe tips, parenting skills, or anything you choose to write about....focusing on your website or your business.

On the other hand, a blog is like a daily journal where you post articles, recipes, health tips, your thoughts for the day or just about anything you wish. You post on it daily, every other day, weekly or however you choose to post. You can also add your websites to it and adsense if you like to a blog.

I would say that the Basic diffrence is this that the blog can accept copied content while article can not be duplicated.. ;)

Blog is a article say about life and activity of personal but article have more subjects ! Do you understand ?

In blog you can share you experience and thoughts but in article you can guide to readers as per my view.

Without discussing anymore on the subject and avoiding any repetition, I would say that I agree with the discussion and views posted by the members, above.

Just put it this way: Blog contains the articles.. that's it! ;)

Blog is your online compilation of something, online diary, online scrapbook. while Article is the content you are going to put on your blog.
Both are related and profitable.

An article is a lengthy piece of writing, accounting in an expert’s point of view, aimed at explaining a topic in abundant detail. A blog post is a shorter piece of writing, usually in a ‘conversational’ style, aimed at updating or educating your readers, or to spark ideas and interest in your business.

Hi,
Blog is a short description of u view about any product.
Article is complete description of the product.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.