Contributors
Replies
Views
5 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by joshtimber

hi,
yep the Google new news tags help us to show our article with “Featured” label on the home page and news Search result. The syntax of news tag is,
<ink rel=”standout” href=“your article” />

@trinsleynewton
thanks for letting us know about this.
i have a doubt whether to use it in my website as its not a news portal,its a business website.please suggest.Thanks

Thanks CSCgal for the correction
Also anybody can answer my previous post,it will be great.I am a bit confused whether to use it in my website

My all sites are gone down, what should i do now?

the major reason of falling down web sites ranking is google panda make sure you have a qualitative and original content if you have some duplicate content or spun articles delete them and start link building again :)

It is good that google has changed it algorithm. As last google has done this in jan,11 and then after now in sep. As for providing more quality and relevant result to user for their search , google used to make updation in algorithm.

Thanks for the algo change update. Last time this happened my traffic decreased though, I hope this update will have the opposite affect this time around.

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.