So, over the past few months I've been trying to come up with the answer of which form of backlinking is index quickest.
From what I can tell this is the order
1. Direct Link Exchange (not recommended)
2. Blog Commenting
3. Directories
4. Forum Linking

I don't know if that is correct but that is my experience, without pinging the link urls mind you, that's just on average from what I've experienced.
What you guys think or what have you experienced?

Recommended Answers

All 18 Replies

Links within articles I would have to say is #1.

Sorry but i'll say that you have not mentioned the fastest crawling source of links. The easiest and the fastest source is Press release, if you want your back links to be displayed as fast as possible, submit it to the press release website.

regards
zabalex

In my experience that social bookmarking submission is a best method to indexed quicker in Google.

Forum Signatures
Blog comments
Article links
social media

I will vote for social bookmarking

Thanks for the helpful opinions, if confirmed a few thoughts I was having about the speed of indexing.

As per my opinion social bookmarking and article submission.

i would go with social bookmarking because it fast generating visitors as well as quicker crawling

Press Release Submissions and Social Bookmarking would do a world of good.

Well there could be plenty of methods of link building, but Forum Posting and Article Submission is the most effective and reliable methods as far as link building concern. We can get instant results as well.

I prefer only Do follow directory and Social bookmarking sites. The press release is the better place where you can put quality and informative content. The Google give more importance on unique content.

looks like you need to be a signature spammer to post here

I doubt this thread in posted 10 days ago. But it seems like you guys lack follow the development of Google's algorithm. Since Google doesn't give more value for link exchange, even forum linking
And just my experience, social bookmarking is the most potential and fast to get index and see the result, then blog commenting ,with relevant and high PR blog. Getting more quality backlink is first, from high PR sites which having authority. Sure it's a great deal for newest Google algorithm update.
Good luck! :)

Well there could be plenty of methods of link building, but Forum Posting and Article Submission is the most effective and reliable methods as far as link building concern. We can get instant results as well.

Are you sure? article submission with spun article to be submit just waste your time. Since Google doesn't give more value for this kind of link building. You can see how major article directories such ezinearticle and articlebase loss their traffic.

All the techniques be helpful for indexing quick in google , but only when one has the meaningful , useful and unique content in the post. Then if google find it good then definitely it will indexed. Yet blogs , articles , videos , social media profile, and social bookmarking provide the best result.

I think, all link building process are indexed but if you posting in high pr, most popular and category wise site then you get more benefit.

Suppose, Now you posting article then use ezinearticles.com, articlebase.com and Now you posting forum then use daniweb.com, forums.digitalpoint.com and etc.... That's good for your site and this is mostly fast indexed by google and other search engine.

that is no doubt social bookmarking backlinks are top ones

I think social bookmarking helps to get quicker indexing of a website

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.