Hello,

Anybody tell me can i promote my website without doing any directory, social bookmarking & articles or without doing off-page work.

Recommended Answers

Well, the only way to promote your website without off-page work is to write incredibly good posts. But this won't do the promotion for you. So the easiest part is to write well and go for adwords.

Jump to Post

All 3 Replies

I suggest you to pay some money to Google ad-word or face book advertisement to promote your website and if your site is local the make some pump-flits and spread them door to door.

Anybody tell me can i promote my website without doing any directory, social bookmarking & articles or without doing off-page work.

Complete your on-site optimization and pay adword then you ill start getting traffic automatically.

Well, the only way to promote your website without off-page work is to write incredibly good posts. But this won't do the promotion for you. So the easiest part is to write well and go for adwords.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of 1.19 million developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts learning and sharing knowledge.