Hi Everyone.

Please let me know what is best and easy way to get backlink?

Best Regards
Zeeshan

Recommended Answers

All 21 Replies

Hi Everyone.

Best Regards
Zeeshan

Mate! There is no best way as such. Everything is important but the fastest could be article submission and blog commenting.Articles has its own charm and search engine always give preference to fresh contents.

As per my experience, Social bookmarking is the fastest way to increase back links. You does not have to wait until or unless for approval. While in other techniques, You have to wait till moderatoe has give you approval or not. Article submission and Directory submission are very time taking process for increasing back links.

I agree with jhonden, there is an issue in regards to quantity vs quality of the links you're trying to attract. One link from a PR 8 website like the front page of coke.com could provide your with more "Google Juice" than hundreds of even thousands of "easy to obtain" links.

Most of the recent updates to Google's algorithm have been, in one way or another, designed to discount the value of easily obtainable links. So you may want to reconsider how to get the most bang for your buck.

commented: solved +0

How about creating a web page worth linking to rather than scrambling to make a web page appear to be important by artificially increasing its incoming links. Create something worthy of links rather than creating the illusion that something is worthy because of its links. See the reasoning there? Make important, unique new content. Forget about manipulating the search engine.

Article and social bookmarking are faster then Directory.
Blog commenting and Forum posting are also help to gain link.

Freah article submission and socila bookmarking are the very eazy way to get more backlink. I think bookmarking are little more eazier than article submission.

Don't understand why there are guys asking for fast backlinks!! If you think white hat seo technique you can't go up instantly. You've to wait..if you are on the process of creating backlinks following the white hat method..google reserves a place for you. Don't try it fast and get penalized by google.

commented: Thanks +0

Hi Everyone.

Best Regards
Zeeshan

You can build fast links by doing directory submission and other link building techniques.

commented: "You can get backlinks using link building techniques" no, really - yawn... -3

As per my experience, Social bookmarking is the fastest way to increase back links. You does not have to wait until or unless for approval. While in other techniques, You have to wait till moderatoe has give you approval or not. Article submission and Directory submission are very time taking process for increasing back links.

But most of the social bookmarking sites having "no follow" links relation, then how the backlinks will increase to a particular website.

As per my SEO experience It is depend upone all bunch os SEO process but all of them main important way to get backlinks are....

Directory Sublimation
Forum Posting
Blog Posting
Ling Exchange
And Social Media (SMO) is also smart way for website promotion as well as backlinks

No doubt bookmarking and directory submission.

1. Article submissions to various article directories
2. Directory submissions
3. Free link exchange as well as some quality paid link exchanges

These are some of the fastest and effective ways.

Hi Everyone.

Best Regards
Zeeshan

I have studied that we can directly get the backlinks from article marketing and blog posting. Use the sites like goarticle.com, ezinearticle, blogspot.copm and blog.com etc and put the fresh content daily to get the direct links. You can simply hyperlinked your keyword in the post using simple HTML anchor tag.

These contextual link building methods are very effective and legitimate link building technique.

Regards
Jaspal

well in my opinion the best way to get backlinks fast are social bookmarking as they instantly approve your submissions.. you can also post comments on blogs, use instant approval directory submissions sites.. also if you have good seo webmasters network then exchange links with them...

Actually for getting good, relevant and authority links is not easy. You have to wait for long time to see result

But if need junk links, you can try forum link building softwares, and other manual junk submissions

Social media and article posting are the best way to get more back links for your site. Because it provide us more back links and visitors.

Don't understand why there are guys asking for fast backlinks!! If you think white hat seo technique you can't go up instantly. You've to wait..if you are on the process of creating backlinks following the white hat method..google reserves a place for you. Don't try it fast and get penalized by google.

I do agree and that is the most important thing to note. It's all about getting quality backlinks not fast backlinks and if you use white hat technique then you must wait for the result. As this is a very ethical and long way to get success.

Forum content is indexed faster than others so you can get back links indexed fast if you do forum posting.

You need to use multiple method of building links for good result from SEO.

i think forum submission.

commented: I think sig spammer -2

All SEO methods are best methods. But the fastest and easiest one is the forum posing and social bookmarking

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.