Hi ALL
Have Any SEO experts got find any new technique of Search Engine Optimization for 2012? If Yes Please Share here!!
Thanks in Advance

Recommended Answers

All 10 Replies

Hi ALL
Have Any SEO experts got find any new technique of Search Engine Optimization for 2012? If Yes Please Share here!!
Thanks in Advance

Well, so far nothing stands different as long as you are doing things with quality and using white hat SEO techniques.

Ah one more thing. Quality content have and will rule this year too...

This year, Google certainly will launch new services and intensify their SERPs:
product search, flight plans, video and image thumbnails, local search ....

Therefore, it´s getting more and more important not to rank just for a specific keyword, but to optimize your sites also for images, videos, local search an to create valuable social media content and to get followers.

I tend to agree that social signals will increasingly factor into the results pages, particularly G+ business pages. On that note, I'm not convinced that amassing a huge following will have much as much an effect as frequency of posting.

In 2012, Google+ will be the spammer's dream; copy/edit ridiculously/paste away!

Better to concentrate more on Google local listing, Google search engine is going to given more effective for Local listing.

Seo techniques are basically like doing article posting is must for every website to rank well in Search Engines.

Hi ALL
Thanks in Advance

so far, the only updates they have is the google panda, they keep on tracing good quality content and they keep on penalizing duplicate contents.

regardless if it is 2012 or 2001, i keep my seo strategy simple:
1. great contents
2. quality backlinks thru social media sites, forums, blogs
3. analytics for monitoring and fine tuning

I think there is no new tehniques. All old techniques are there...but the important things is quality.
High quality content
Quality of back links.
How frequently you are udating content.
back links should look like natural

Your brand name and logo design should be unique so that people can rember both easily.

Will, I think no any latest SEO technique is coming in 2012. I daily work on Forum posting, blog commenting, bookmarking, directory submission, classified, article posting, rss submission and ping submission.

The mostly souces of SEO in 2012 are article posting, guest posting and press release.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.