My website is never crawled by Google . Please suggest me that what can i do for it?

<advert snipped>

happygeek commented: I suggest you read the rules and don't advertise in your posts -3

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

I want to ask you two questions first : 1.What is the age of your domain and content available on your site is fresh or duplicate 2.Have you submit your site map in webmaster tool or not.If not then please do this.

Create an XML sitemap & submit it in a webmaster tool. You can also get a high pr backlinks for your website. It also help to get indexed your website in the search engine

Please generate the site map and put this in your site server. and you can also share your sites link in various social sites like Facebook Twitter etc.

I think Google Webmaster Tools helps you with detailed reports about your website. Just create an account and start submitting your Sitemap.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.