Dear i want to know some Link Building Strategies to increase the traffic of my website so please help?

Mzondi Lungu

Recommended Answers

All 15 Replies

Directory submission, article submission, social bookmarking etc are good link building techniques. Backlinks are very important from ranking point of view. Try to get links from good websites.

There are strategies for link building like- guest posting, Article directories, bookmarking, article submission and classified, forums etc

Fiverr is a good place to find cheap SEO link building services.

Social bookmarking, article submission, forums posting, press release, article submission are Link Building Strategies to increase the traffic of your website.

Link building is very important part of Search engine optimization . Link building help to getting good organic traffic to website.
article submission
forum posting
social bookmarking
classified posting etc.

Social bookmarking, article submission, forums posting, press release, article submission,classified posting are some of the techniques,it is an important part of seo to get a traffic for the website

Add quality content in Article submission, forum posting, guest posting etc.Keep in mind about Google latest updates and do changes according to that updates.Avoid black hat seo technique,keyword stuffing,duplicate content etc.Follow Google guide lines.

Do all off page activites for link building.

All link building activities mentioned are useful but you must build links in sites with good PR and reputation and allows do follow links, otherwise it's not useful

In my point of veiw Directory submission, social bookmarking, forum posting, article posting, Blog commenting etc are the important techniques of link building.

Social Bookmarking with high PR
Forum discussions
Article Marketing
Blog commenting
Guest Post
These are some of the common SEO off page stategies.

these are the best techniques in which we can get the benefit

If I talk about link building strategies now there isn't much left but what you can go forward with is the forums (you can get backlink from the signature), Yahoo answers, classifieds......and yes one of the most important thing that you need to keep in mind while working out with the link building process, link link relevancy must be entertained.

Like building techniques like:
Forum posting
Blog Commenting
Article Submission
Directory Submission

directory submission, article submission, forum posting, social bookmarking

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.