My site is of PR3, So can I do directory submission and SBM on PR1 website. What will be the effect if I will do so?

Recommended Answers

All 21 Replies

I think there are no problem with going directory submission but you need to be aware on submission of the directory that is more secure because these days directory comes in existence for just few days. Even Google is not giving much importance in ranking. While if you are thinking about PR so that could be change at every update one PR may get 3 to 4 so you can go with

Sorry but exactly I don't know what you want to say. So you should be a little more discriptive.

If you want to ask how to view backlinks in these search engines.

Yes you can do directory submission and social bookmarking submission of PR1 websites. You will get benefit in keyword ranking. Your keywords get backlinks and when Google will index those backlinks your keyword ranking will increase in search engine.

Backlinks, also known as incoming links, inbound links, inlinks, and inward links, are incoming links to a website or web page. In basic link terminology, a backlink is any link received by a web node (web page, directory, website, or top level domain) from another web node

Back links are the links which we get from other domains and it is very important for our rankings.

hhm yes this is an ideal solution to go for backlinks on those sites that have high pr than your site

Hello..
In my point of view it will be good for you to do submission at high page rank sites.I suggest you not to do submission below page rank 3,if you are doing submission below PR 3 it will be wastage of time and efforts because we should create quality links which is possible only when we do submission above PR 3.
Thnx...:)

Thanks for your suggestion siyajoshi...

Submitting an artcle on PR 1 website will not be of that benefit.Your website PR is 3 try to submit artciles and posts on other websites having the same or higher ranks that will surely benefit you in terms of traffic and ranking.

siyajoshi, is obviously right.

to get the edge you have to submit in DR with more than PR 5. even you do you will get less link juice.

coming to 1 PR SBM, you cant share 1kg sugar all the 100 thousand ants!!

siyajoshi
Hello..
In my point of view it will be good for you to do submission at high page rank sites.I suggest you not to do submission below page rank 3,if you are doing submission below PR 3 it will be wastage of time and efforts because we should create quality links which is possible only when we do submission above PR 3.
Thnx...:)

Submitting your site trough high page-rank sites does not make any difference. Either you submit through sites that have high page-rank or low page-rank, it's still the same thing because where your link we placed is probably going to start off with a page-rank of 0. The problem is that you never know that those sites that you may have ignored because of low page-rank, may get a decent increase with regard to page-rank.

Your submission to PR1 directories only help increase your traffic not your PR. Instead of submitting to PR1 directories you should participate in high PR, this will help increase your PR

Any backlink (as long as it's not from a bad neighborhood) can help. Nothing is a waste of time ... even if it sends ONE visitor to your site, that's one more visitor than you had before. However, don't expect there to be a miraculous difference from just one or two backlinks. Work everyday on building great content and encouraging people to link to it. Set a goal for yourself, such as five new backlinks every week.

According to me you should build quality backlinks from high page rank & dofollow sites will be very effective.

Thanks a lot. All your posts are informative for me, Especially after Dani's post it come to end what I want to know with this thread.

Hello, that will increse your keyword ranking.

My opinion to use high and trusted PR links for get backlinks.

Oh wow!
Very interesting and useful tip on back links.
I have a PR4 site and based on this discussion I am now going to be open to backlinks from lower PR sites as well.

Already in love with this forum :)

try to give backlink high pr sites at least from pr1. Some way "shinebook" is right some directory sites exixtense for few days. so high pr will be solve that problem

How I will get autoapprove site for backlink. give me some suggestion.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.