Hi all,

My favorite is to do social bookmarking n forum posting.. What about you friends???

Recommended Answers

All 43 Replies

i like directory submission and social bookmarking.

I like to do Forum posting and Blog commenting rather than wasting time on doing article and directory submissions, because Forum and Blog commenting are the best methods to get Do- Follow backlinks for our site so quickly.

Some of My SEO techniques are, optimizations on
Title tag
Meta tag
Proper use of heading tag
Attributes on image
Title attributes on links

And I enjoy hassle free service from the provider SNIP for years. And i always thankful to them.

hhhm my choice would be social bookmarking and blog commenting...forum posting is quite time consuming

i like directory submission and social bookmarking... and its easy..

I like content based techniques. Some are following-

1. Article Submission.
  2. Link Wheel
  3. Article Prism
  4. Link Orbit
  5. Blogging
  6. Squdoo Lens

My favorite SEO techniques are blog commenting, forum postings, article submission, press release & directory submission.

forum posting and social bookmarking are my chocies

Forum posting, directory submission, blog commenting & article submission. If we do these methods, surely we can get good place in SERP.

my choice is also social bookmarking and forum posting..

Yes Forum posting and blog commenting is my favorite SEO technique.These are the most easiesr methods of getting quality backlinks....:)

Link wheeling is my favourite SEO technicque becaue it is best to improve the ranking and pr instantly.

Social BookMarking and Article Writing.

My favorite and effective seo technique is content optimization and make the site search engine friendly by placing the keyword on the web pages.

My favorite search engine optimization techniques are Forum posting and article marketing.

I love linkwheel. Although I takes my much time and energy, this kind of SEO is really effective and helpful in increasing my website's traffic.

White hat on-page SEO with a bit of pagerank sculpting thrown in.

Blog commenting, forum postings, article submission & press release are my favorite technique on SEO.

Ah, yes, press releases have worked well for us in the past as well.

i would like to do articles and blog commenting. these two technique work alot as i think, so these are my favorite seo techniques.

My Favorite SEO Technique :

• Website Research
  • URL Structure
  • Keyword Analysys
  • KPC Reports
  • On Page Optimization
  • Link Building
  • Blog Posting
  • Blog Commneting
  • High PR Do Follow Social Bookmarking and Directory Submission
  • High PR Forum Posting & Article Submission
  • High PR Press Release Submission
  • Profile Creation
  • Off Page Optimization

Thankx for the advice, was helppful to me.

SPAM DELETED

I like Social Bookmarking, Blog Posting, Forums.........!!!

My favourite SEO technique is socail bookmarking & article submission.

everything is good...... ds bs is boring

Mine are social bookmarking and article syndication. I am getting good result through it

My SEO Technique

• Website Analysis
  • Keyword Tools
  • Google Analytics
  • Webmaster Tools
  • URL Structure
  • Meta Creation
  • Search Engine Submission
  • Directory Submission
  • Article Submission
  • Social Bookmarking Submission
  • Press Release Submission
  • Blog Commenting
  • Profile Creation
  • Blog Posting

I am familar with all SEO Technique but Onpage Optimization is one of them.

My favourate SEO technique is Forum posting, Blog commenting, Directory submission and Social bookmarking.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.