What are the best web tools where i can find answers for questions like :
SEO / SERP Spider/Crawler/ Backlink / Anchor Text / LSIink wheel etc..

Recommended Answers

All 11 Replies

You are at the right place. Just post your questions concerning those topics.

This website, google, and actually to be honest with you just take each one of those topics and put them on the search on the site or the search on Google, 95% of time you get the answer you understand and are looking for!

I think, you can used webmaster tool to see all Seo status.

I don't think you need to follow any tool to check any information regarding SEO, SERP and other, Just follow Google Webmaster and post to different forums.

seomoz is good blog for keep updated with new and old terms regarding seo or sem , back-links etc . Thanks

post your question here..

Google is the best way to get the knowledge and the make efforts to start to learn seo form the basics. And also try to read the seo articles on the different article sites like ezine.

i suggest webmaster tool..

i think google webmaster tool is the best .because i am also using it since 2011.
and it helped me.
dean

i think you should some question here and some on google on both place you will get some nice answer realted to your topic, which can help you to move ahead.

Google webmaster tools are best and giving accurate details rather than other tools.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.