1 of my client want me change title i changed, but it same title is showing on google, he want me to change older output to newer in term of title and description which is not depend upon me.

But i am going to change sitemap which is having latest title and descritions, is it going to help or not? please share your points.

Recommended Answers

All 8 Replies

try to submit the page in GWT "Fetch as Google" and submit to index, wait for 1 week to see any changes in Google search results.

wait for 1 week for some changes in goole if there is no change in it then contact with google.

I think the best thing you can do is to modify the Meta Title and Meta Description then wait until Google crawles our website so it'll be updated in SERP.

I believe the best thing you can do is to change the Meta Title and Meta Description then wait until Google crawles our site so it'll be updated in SERP.

i would recommend that you should not change the meta tags because search engine consider that site or page as spammy who changes its meta frequently. And if you done some addition in the meta tags than it would back in ranking with in 1 to 2 weeks but if you change the whole title than you would reindex the that page and do all the working agian.

Title and description of website give search engines and potential site visitors a concise explanation of the content on the site

Yes, it takes time for indexing your new title or other content, so it would be good if you wait for few days.

Dennyleon says right. Changing of title page will require so many tasks like making changing in site maps also. Just optimize meta tags and their desctription, you will get good resuls. Content change is also a good practicve to get rank improvement.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.