Hi everyone,

When I first launched my website I uploaded lots of the same videoss to make the video section seem bigger but I have since discovered that thesee identical videos are viewed by Google as duplicate content and I wanted to know the best way to resolve this issue?

1) Could I simply just delete the video files which are viewed as duplicate content? Or would this create a further problem with google?

2) Or is there another solution which will resolve this issue of duplicate video content?

Many thanks

Videos don't really constitute duplicate content. Duplicate content refers mainly to textual content (paragraphs, headings, captions ...). Video titles and descriptions can be considered duplicate content when overly repetitious. I would not delete the videos but edit the captions describing them instead.

You can check yourvideo containt by google after that yoy can submit your containt.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.