New Update From Google Seems to Comes Under Effect in coming weeks . A News Describes About the Story
Here is Tweet

@mrjamiedodd we do expect to roll out Penguin 2.0 (next generation of Penguin) sometime in the next few weeks though.

In the seven minute video in which he addressed various web related issues, the biggest revelation was surely the arrival of Penguin within next few weeks continue to read .

So My Question is that What Preparation you people Do for coming update , how to place our website safer side and What are the reasons that a website can comes under this update . I knew , quality of link is matters so that means we as webmaster have to remove all old links that not fullfill relevancy factor , is their any tool that works to remove risky links .

Yes, i also read from Matt Cutts blog about updation of penguin in later in this month.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.