As all knows that google ad words is the best for searching keywords,other than that is there any keyword tool?

Recommended Answers

All 14 Replies

Wordtracker free, and you get more data with the paid version.

Member Avatar for LastMitch

As all knows that google ad words is the best for searching keywords,other than that is there any keyword tool?

@nissy

Have you try any other keywords tool before you decide that it's the best?

Try the search engine results, such as Google, Bing or Yahoo. From their results you will atleast know what keyword people look for mostly that relate to your business.

Keyword tools for searching keywords:
Ninja Search Combination Tool,
MajesticSEO,
SEO Book Keyword Tools,
Bing Webmaster Toolbox,
WordTracker,
Keyword Discovery,
WordPot,
Ubersuggest,
KeywordSpy,
SEMRush,
SpyFu,
KGen.

There are many tools in the market for keywords analysis, but i advice you to use google adword keyword tools. it is the best tool.

@Last Mitch.. Majority speaks Google ad word as the best...i don knw any other free keyword tool none other than Google..i have used google ad words many times which is still now to be the best. i wanna know many other keyword tool,so i created this discussion

Google adwords Keyword tool is Google’s official AdWords keyword research tool. The tool generates keyword ideas and analytical information on each term. Also give the information about compitition of Keyword. This is best tool for Keyword research.

HitTail is also one od the best k/w tool. you can use its trail version.

Google Adwords Keyword Tool is best tool for searching Keywords. There are many other tools like WordTracker, Keyword Discover etc.

I always use Google adwords to find keyword for my website.

Beside google keyword research I use keyword research by squirrly seo.

After few months Google adword keyword tool get replace with the Keyword planner. with new look and best features.

now google planner replaced keword tool

Google planner is a good tool for researching keywords.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.