hi friends I want to learn PPC Google Adwords can u tell me anyone how to leanr by self! or can tell me anyone some tips and tricks of PPC ?

Recommended Answers

All 20 Replies

learn by doing

If you want to lear ppc ,Then you have need to create your website and put expirement with them . you can search in google how to work in ppc . good luck .

For doing PPC first open account o google adword. Then do keyword research, make ad groups, make ad copy for each ad group. After this you can set campaign on google adwords to do PPC.

You can do PPC using google adwords. First open account on google adwords, then do keywords research, make adgroups, create ad copy for each ad groups and select Keywords for that group. Now you can set campaign using google adwords .

If you are serious about PPC then visit a learning centers for PPC guidelines.

Else you can find the tutorials [Google] which is best to learn. There are hundreds of website where they post blogs, tricks and tips on regular basis.

if you want to learn the ppc then google is availabe and you can easily search the ppc classes online

google keyword planner suggest right keywords and compersion rate for PPC campion.

You can do PPC using google adwords. Here you have to set campaign. To set campaign first do keyword research then make ad groups for each ad group make ad copy. After this set campaign using google adwords.

To learn how to do PPC you can read it on google adwords. For doing PPC you have to open an account on google adwords. Then you can set campaign.

You can set PPC campaign using google adwords. First open account on google adwords. Before setting campaign do keywords research, make ad groups, make ad copy for each ad group. After this you can set campaign.

Now a days PPC is the most powerful one for getting quality traffics... but we have to use some trics to getting visits in low price.

Yeah, There is lot of free sites available about Google adwords.

you can watch tutorials of lynda

From my experience, I would like to say that self help is the best help and if you had a site means please register it with google adwords and then create ppc of your own by letting seo guide nearby you..

There are so many options in PPC, its not so easy to learn it byself. you must have some ome expert to guide you.

If you want to learn PPC ,Then you have to be making your web page and put expirement with them. You may look for engines how to perform in ppc.

Hi there! I also want to know it so anybody here have ever done or been doing this kind of thing. please give a short review or guidelines. Thank you!

We Need help How target Set Particular area on PCC .

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.