Hi there,
does anyone know what happened to google dance this year? it has been quite long time this year. My site have been up and down for almost every 2 weeks since April. I thought Google dance ( update servers ) only one or twice a year?. please advise, thanks.

Recommended Answers

All 8 Replies

Hi there,
does anyone know what happened to google dance this year? it has been quite long time this year. My site have been up and down for almost every 2 weeks since April. I thought Google dance ( update servers ) only one or twice a year?. please advise, thanks.

Hi,

I think it is going-on now :)

Any advise from other :rolleyes:

There is no such thing as a Google dance anymore. Google Dance used to refer to the monthly updates of Google's SERPs. They now update their SERPs daily so there is no Google dance.

As for Google PR updates, they occur roughly every three months or so but have become more erratic as time passes. And as of right now there doesn't seem to be one in progress although one is expected soon as it has been approximately three months since the last one.

There is no such thing as a Google dance anymore. Google Dance used to refer to the monthly updates of Google's SERPs. They now update their SERPs daily so there is no Google dance.

As for Google PR updates, they occur roughly every three months or so but have become more erratic as time passes. And as of right now there doesn't seem to be one in progress although one is expected soon as it has been approximately three months since the last one.

Hi,

Then how will you call this PR update :mrgreen:

Google changes the internal PR value of every webpage daily. It's the toolbar PR value - the green little bar - that they only update every couple of months or so.

Google changes the internal PR value of every webpage daily. It's the toolbar PR value - the green little bar - that they only update every couple of months or so.

Hi,

So, how do we call this change :?: may be using the old name "google dance", may be it can dance daily :mrgreen:

Hi,

So, how do we call this change :?: may be using the old name "google dance", may be it can dance daily :mrgreen:

It's just called a PR Update. That's it. Wish it could be more fancy for you but you gotta take what you can get. :)

Google dance is over my friend.! Google updates now on daily basis

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.