I use Fetch as Google to have a specific page of my website to be indexed in google
Got a question?
What is the difference between Crawl only this URL & Crawl this URL and its direct links
if i have made changes to a couple of pages on my websites or added new pages , does that mean if i use the "Crawl this URL and its direct links" on my home page "index.html" it will crawl all links including the new pages i have submitted

at the moment if i add new pages to my website or when creating a new site, i add every page using the fecth tool but clicking on the "Crawl only this URL"

seeing that u get 10 crawls using the "Crawl this URL and its direct links" does that mean that i only need to use this & google will capture all pages linked to the page

This fetch as Google will help to index our webpage within 10 min in Google. This is one of the useful info.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.