Alright @Emma Carter thanks for thread, The techniques you are following are the best one. Just add some techniques like if your doing huge content for blogging use link baiting technique, Link exchange method, Document sharing, PDF submisions, Video sharing and most importantly Infographics post sharing all these gives you better results and backlinks to your website. Just ensure with Quality content and choose the highly ranked website to post your link.

@jenianderson

link baiting technique, Link exchange method are not good for sure. Google will catch you up if you do this!

Why Link bait and exchange are not good for sure??? Infographics, Viral videos are also called Link bait techniques but we using on it extensively. There are many ways to link bait for natural backlinks. There are some tricky ways to attract the links and it really works when we use it carefully. There are "Why", "How" methods would design in infographics and Video uploads we use since it is well-produced, visual engage, and keeps the viewer hooked, it will surely attract links from other websites, blogs, and even social media There is a List post method which exactly the keyword and use for domain, heading and description. Guides - Using heading by guiding users. It is otherwise known as "how to" post. It will guide you the particular process when visitors wants to know with step by step process. Eg : Find out how to link bait naturally. Controversial and comparison post - Using heading or post as controversial and comparison so that the links get attract by the users for eg, Black hat vs White hat. All these are link bait but we should not over do it. But thats good when we produce it carefully as Gotchseo says, Without Marketing, There is NO Bait.

There are many techniques for building backlinks. You can use article submission,blog commenting,blog posting,forum posting is best way for building backlinks to your website.

Forum posting,blog posting,blog commenting and classified posting are also other seo off page techniques.

Hi, my question is about doing blog posting. Can i use same content for 4 or 5 web 2.0 website to get more backlinks and traffic. Like if i posted a content on tumblr then can i share same content on wordpress, blogger, and others web 2.0 websites with one exta line with same content.. like VIA Tumblr or Sources: "tumblr post url"

Ya, Baclinks, directory submissions are the top most, apart from this still more techniques available like, Forum posting, creating communities in social networking sites, article submissions, video promotions, classifieds submissions, video or photo sharing, PPC Ad compaign will be the best of all.

Steffy, BizbillaB2B

I think forum is the best off page activity you can do to get good backlinks for your site.

some directory submission, some great conent submission will rank your site.

@drues1986
Directory submission will help but not that much and yeah content is always the king. Apart from this you need to do social medi sharing, content distribution, pr submission, bookmarking etc

Apart from these tasks you can also work on blog submission, classified submission, press release and guest post submission.

Off page techniques are-
Gernating Back links
have good social media presence
join some forums and give answers to the questions

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.