Hi All;

where can i find pay per click advertising? i dont care at all what it is about or what its for or anything i just want to find some company that will let me post a link that i get paid for if people click on it? help please???

Regards
wingmark

Recommended Answers

All 10 Replies

Google AdSense

Hi All;

where can i find pay per click advertising? i dont care at all what it is about or what its for or anything i just want to find some company that will let me post a link that i get paid for if people click on it? help please???

Regards
wingmark

I think the most important is having a website for a particular niche that way adsense will approve your account easily.

Well,Pay per click is very good technique that gives a website good traffic.And it also helps that person that click on beacuse he is also paid to view website advertisement.

Hi,

I have no idea, How can use it. Please describe in brief.

Google adsense is definitely the most known PPC however there are several others.

I also Would to suggest For Google ad sense that would be the most helpful for getting advertisements for your site.

I've heard about PPC but still not tried for it as its costly too. But I would like to give it try in the future.

Best Pay per advertising Google Adsense, this organization per per click. you easily earn per month 100$.

Hi All;

Regards
wingmark

commented: Your link sponsors should be demanding their money back -4

As everyone said google adsense is the best option to go...

yes, ppcs could cost you some money but if you don't invest in your own business you don't grow, don't get anything in return, don't succeed. I used as a publisher Google adsense, 7search, but currently using xml feeds from miva, plexious and affinity.. try them, it will help you to drive more traffic to your website and keep doing social media, blogging, forums, articles and staff like that.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.