Hi All,

First of all thank you for reading my post. I dont know much about SEO but one of my friend suggested me last night in the pub; "If you make Google happy your websites life will be sorted" and I feel now after reading lot of contents online that google really plays an important role to bring in traffic.

I am starting a new website for which I am investing a lot of money in development and quality assurance. But I need to understand now how to implement SEO step by step so that I get specific and relevant traffic only. I have registered a domain got a hosting setup.

My SSL certificates are installed and I got a comming soon page up too with mail chimp integration. If you want to have a look at my site then please go to https://www.jobdone.xyz

My developers will put up the website by the end of first week of December 2015.

IDEA: well its a tried and testing formula which fiverr is using at the moment. Reverse job marketplace. Thats right a lot of website are build with this idea before and shut down slowly slowly. But mine one will have a small change. And you will get to know about it once it start working full flash.

I really appriciate if you can suggest me what steps I should follow now even before launching my site so that it gets an attention of all search engines. Also I would like to know if anyone offering any Genuine SEO services around here with definite results. I understand the basics like blogging and directory submission. I would like to know more about keyword research and more deeper SEO technicques.

Thanks Looking forward to hear from you guys.

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

You have a lot of work now after your starting your project. As understood, you dont know the highlight of the SEO. Its important now to understand the main trend in SEO, so the first read the guide from Google. Here is an official document http://static.googleusercontent.com/media/www.google.com/en//webmasters/docs/search-engine-optimization-starter-guide.pdf
Then I`ll help you to start technical optimization. What target audience do you have? What does your product offer? And what is the main purpose if your business?

You wll get a lot of traditional answer on SEO strategy. I think you will do all those are suggested. But in order to get unique visitors you may to two things; post a job on any online marketplace mentioning your site. Moreover, you can join few job seeking Facebook group; it will bring you unique visitors. For example I have done for the vintage clothes. Hope it will work for you. Thank you.

So, You wanna do seo by yourself for your own site. Good thinking. I welcome your step, Because, It is going to provide you some benefits such as It is free of cost, Trusty, But, You said** "I dont know much about SEO"** , In that case, I've to suggest you to learn,first. Don't worry, It is easy to learn and there are lots of directions in Google.

Best of luck.

Its seems that your website is not working. Kindly check it out.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.