Internal links are wrecked – One of the ways to rank websites pages in search engines is by swarming their links. If there are deceased links or broken links on your website, it can stop search engine bots from crawling your site and, thus, indexing it. It is good that your website has 0 dead links.

External links are lost anchor text (title) & no follow attribute – Counting titles for the links helps search engines and users to better know about the page you’re linking to. We must place titles on all the links so that users can simply understand that it is a link and we are connecting to that page.

Internal links are lost anchor text (title) – Including title for the links assistances search engines and users to better know about the page you’re linking to. We must place titles on all the links so that users can simply understand that it is a link and we are linking to that web page.

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

Do you use any tools such as Ahrefs to manage backlinks?

commented: No only Ahrefs but also for multiple feedback about your linking history and status you should also use SEOfrog & SEMrush. +0

I read your post twice and wonder if you are telling us of your site problems or something else. Then I found https://www.behance.net/marilubray and it seems you are attempting to share what you think are common problems with some sites.

I suggest you work up a tutorial next time so it's clear what you are writing about.

I suggest you to use some tools for that purpose like ahrefs and Moz. You'll find better answer there.

No only Ahrefs but also for multiple feedback about your linking history and status you should also use SEOfrog & SEMrush.

I don't use SEMRush but I do use Screaming Frog regularly. I also used to use DeepCrawl but I don't anymore.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.