Is guest posting still matter or effective in 2022 for ranking of keywords?

Aman_42 commented: Yes. Guest posting still a very useful weapon to grow your websites. +0

Recommended Answers

All 13 Replies

Guest blogging, in my opinion, will be beneficial for years, if not decades. It is one of the most reliable indicators of a website's popularity.

Guest blogging will continue to be popular among SEO aficionados, even though it can be overused to a significant amount. Any kind of backlink building, for that matter, can be abused.

If it's possible to pay for a backlink from a blog post, it's also possible to pay for a backlink from a social network post, a forum post, comments, directory listings, and so on.

The truth is that Google is aware that many people use black-hat techniques to obtain backlinks to rank well, but it is unable to stop them. Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Youtube, and other social media platforms are fully aware that buying and selling bot followers is the rule rather than the exception, but they are powerless to stop it. Remember that someone with a lot of backlinks, likes, upvotes, and followers may always say they didn't do it, but it's almost certainly a dirty ploy performed by some of his competitors to discredit his profile or website.

I think guest posting still works, for now, but Google is getting smarter about whether it’s spun content for backlinks, or whether the guest poster is actually a leader in the field that the blog is about and of importance to the audience.

I think that guest blogs do carry SEO weight, but it’s just been my own personal experience that even relevant links on relevant blogs don’t carry as much weight as they used to.

Hello!

Yes Guest Posting is a god way to get backlinks to you web page, I think that this practise will be effective for many years.

Yes, But people don't accept guest posting now. Every site which have good organic traffic is accepting paid guest post only.

Hi,

of course, it's one of the best Link Building techniques. But nowadays sites are charging for Guest Blogging. That's the sad part.

commented: Free beer isn't very good most of the time. +16

Guest posting is definitely still effective as long as the sites being approached/posted on are topically relevant to the original website of the guest post i.e. if your site is about 'bee-keeping' & you post an article to a 'fashion' blog, this link will have zero impact on your search rankings.

Hi there! I agree with all the opinions on the effectiveness of guest posting. I myself use this strategy for linkbuilding. If done properly, it may be a working tool that will generate value for your website for years.

yes, In my opinion, guest posting is very helpful for ranking your keyword.

The answer is yes. In fact now more people are using it to generate more backlinks for there sites.

Certainly yes, but the links must be from the right websites.

Guest posting is effective in 2022 for ranking of keywords.

Yes. But don't do it for backlinks. Do it to get brand awareness.

Yes, guest posting still matters. In fact, it is one of the best ways to promote your brand and get some high-quality backlinks.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.