Hi guys,
I need to do guest blogging and get back links for the same. since I heard guet posting or guest blogging is the best way to get backlinks these days.
But I don't know how to do so, can anyone please help?

Recommended Answers

All 14 Replies

Shout boxes are interesting, they basically just display all user input that is submitted via button to the web page. I believe some of them use session state on the server to use only a limited number of posts, removing the oldest n from a circular buffer. Alternatively you could create a special user object for your blog, which utilizes IP address and user name submission in order to have more persistent posting. The posts then get persisted to the database post table.

you should use blogspot.com to enter into guest blog, blogspot.com allow you to write and post content in guest blogs . you have also space for particular guest blog , you should use google suggsted links.

Yes, Guest blogging is the best way to get backlinks these days.
Here, i given below the way of do guest blogging

1. First you have to contact the editor & wait for approval
  2. After get approval submit ypur guest post
  3. Finally publish your guest post

@kiruthi_1 right way you shared here for how to do guest blogging.

while you do Guest blogging just keep on your mind

1. Content must be unique 7 relevent
  2. Make title user friendly

This is exactly the sort of post that shouldn't exist. It's just shit in every way.

commented: I agree. Low quality and keeps getting low quality answers. +15

The best way for guest blogging is to search high Domain Authority blogs related to your categoty that accept guest post. Read out their guideline and send a email about your posting and unique content according to theri requirements.

Guest posting can be a great option --- just make sure that you're contacting high quality, trustworthy websites with good DAs. You'll want to contact the editor and ask for their pricing rates and guidelines if they're not posted on the site already. Make sure you use relevant anchor texts and target URLs in the guest post.

1. Quality, quality, quality.
  2. Build relationships with only reputable marketers.
  3. Take it slow.
  4. Ask for nofollow, and disavow old spam links.
  5. Never associate your name – or your own blog — with a site that's beneath your standards.

Guest blogging works well. You need to find blogs that are close to your niche and discuss with the webmaster the terms of the link placement.

By making friends with other bloggers through guest posting, you're going to grow your influence in the realm of social media, which will ultimately lead to your business.

If you are a newcomer to guest blogging, here are The Ultimate Guide to Guest Blogging steps:

• Initially, you have to understand the term "guest blogging."
  • Write three or four round-up posts.
  • Connect with experts in your niche.
  • Planning your guest post
  • Choose your guest post topic wisely.
  • Discuss with them the new guest post ideas.
  • Deliver your guest post and be a pleasure to work with.

I hope these steps help you to publish your guest blog easily.

Guest blogging is when you invite someone from outside of your company to write a blog that will be published on your website. The writer will usually work in the same industry as the organization or be an expert on the subjects to do with that organization.

Let's recap the main steps:

Write three or four round-up posts.
Cultivate relationships with experts in your niche.
Research the type of blog posts they publish (Topic, Headlines, Intros, Word Count)
Reach out to them with three winning guest post ideas.
Deliver your guest post and be a pleasure to work with.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.