To get a PR 4 or 5 for your site needs a lot of hardwork. Try to get backlinks from any site you can, forget about the pr of the site. If you can get from a pr 10, good but that does not mean that you should forget about a pr 0 backlink. They all count.

To get a PR 4 or 5 for your site needs a lot of hardwork. Try to get backlinks from any site you can, forget about the pr of the site. If you can get from a pr 10, good but that does not mean that you should forget about a pr 0 backlink. They all count.

Try to get quality high PR backlink..Your PR will increase with that.

more important if you have to aim high pr for your site, you need a unique and quality contents..backlink also help to increase your PR but it also relevant to the niche..

Hi every body,

My websit's PR currently is #3 and I now need it to be #4 and #5. So could any one tell me how many backlink I have to make for that?

Thanks all,
Quang

As few as three or as many as 67,473. It's your choice really although this PR hunting buisness is a pointless pursuit in today's web page ranking mechanism.

It's always best to concentrate on improving and evolving your own web pages and let whatever off-site effects do their own thing themselves naturally.

Having a backlinks to a high PR and related niche in your blogs can give you a high PR and also quality content.

buy links on pr5 or pr6 sites of your niche when google next update then your page rank will be high

Generally speaking, if you want PR up, you might want to build more quality backlinks from higher PR sites or authority sites in your niche. :)

Hi every body,

My websit's PR currently is #3 and I now need it to be #4 and #5. So could any one tell me how many backlink I have to make for that?

Thanks all,
Quang

Have you got any correct answer which is really working for you ?, because i have the same question i gone through this thread giving too many options so please tell me if you have used anyone which is really helping you to get hight pr.

Have you got any correct answer which is really working for you ?, because i have the same question i gone through this thread giving too many options so please tell me if you have used anyone which is really helping you to get hight pr.

pls reply me my friend i am still waiting your helping hand...

you are not going to get a higher pr all of a sudden if you follow any single..try all of them...add quality content...and go on...

Research the market, industry, competitors, etc and find high PR, relevant links that provide value to potential customers. There is no formula but look into the number of outgoing links on the page and if they are 'do follow' links. 1 PR 6 related link can be worth more than 1000 PR1 unrelated links.

Hi,

What everyone is doing that in order to get more back links they uses the directories like farm directories which are not at all recommended.

One must give quality a high priority rather than quantity.

Back links from quality websites with high PR must help a lot. Also the site must be related to your site.

Try to add some contents at a regular interval. This will allow crawlers to crawl more to your website.

Business specific directories are also helpful.

Thanks

agree it's all about quality, get backlink from Do-follow and high PR site/blog .

How many backlinks? The answer is not exact but for that you need to some reaserch for that i.e. Content, Interlinking, one way backlinks which is need quality with quantity.

Test it out for yourself. But remember to have high quality targeted backlinks. That will help your rankings a lot.

just get back link from high pr and quality web site

Rather than quantity you need to care about quality and relevancy of the back links to get good PR.

No any one give the actual quantities to getting page rank 4 or 5, there are lot of factor behind the page rank updation. I suggest you only to get back link from relevant websites. Submitted quality content to article directories.

Don't duplicate other content. Make sure you have your own unique content. link exchange with other webmaster. :)

It should have more than 60 to 80 when the site page rank is 4 and 5. I think this is correct information.

Achieving PR 4,5,6 is not easy, As you need to work hard. you can easily get pr 0 , 1 ,2 after that it becomes tougher and tougher as you climb up. You need to build quality back links over a long period of time.

try search other sites with high PR4 and PR5 in google type "www.placehighPRsitehere.com" and it will tell you how many backlinks the site has

HI.........GUYS
MY NAME IS MIKE JOHN AND I LIKE WEB POSTING
I LIKE THIS FORUM

i have more then 700 backlinks but i am unable to get the PR 5 Rank i am doing contineu working like forums posting daily new and unique content updating, and also writting blogs and ad posting and book marking then why i am unable to get the PR 5

get miximum PR backlink....and remember one thing in seo, there is parmanent or fix in seo..

If you request paid linking, they you are going to indulge in Grey hat SEO.

Make more sections with fresh contents. That's why famous news websites are doing.

Hello, phuongvy
I thinks you should submit your URL in high page rank sites, starting from 3 and creat social media marketing profile & promot yoyr website there. it will be more helpful for your website's rank as well as traffic also. According to best seo expert oraganic SEO can lift your site above your competitors.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.