Now I am interested in the field of E-commerce or E-business so I decided to take CIW master designer. Then I knew that CIW Associate is equivalent to i-Net so which is better to be taken and why ?

If there are any others advices, suggestion or certifications that are recommended that will be benefit in E-commerce field I appreciate to be told with them.

Is CIW master designer enough for web design or I need other web design courses?

Note that I don t have any background in programming and web design as I start to begin my career in this field.

Whether you're thinking of starting an online business or just adding your "personal" touch to the World Wide Web, designing your own Website is the first step toward reaching your goal. You could hire some fancy designer to design your site for you, but that's no fun. Besides, you want your Website to reflect your personality, your decisions and hard work, and your unique design style.

* Share your family tree with others and find long, lost relatives.
* Build a site around your favorite hobby. Let others in the world know your expertise and knowledge about how to do it better. You can include pictures, demonstrations, and detailed instructions.
* Start a community for your family. Update family reunions (photos, minutes, dates, locations, and times), keep a database of birthdays and "new" births, have a "kids' only" section, and even start a family picture album for all the different members of your family - there's tons of unique ways to build your family community!
* Offer a volunteer Website for your Church or your favorite organization - boy/girl scouts, charity events, cancer foundations, etc...
--------------------------------------------------------------
Francis
New Way To Advertise

If you are interested in creating your own E-commerce website, it requires more than just website designing. It will also requires back-end programming and integration with the website's design. However, if you are interested in becoming a website designer specifically for e-commerce websites, you can take a course in web designing, and when you are ready to create websites, just keep in mind the design ideas that are effective for e-commerce sites.

Whether you're thinking of starting an online business or just adding your "personal" touch to the World Wide Web, designing your own Website is the first step toward reaching your goal. You could hire some fancy designer to design your site for you, but that's no fun. Besides, you want your Website to reflect your personality, your decisions and hard work, and your unique design style.

<snip url>

You could hire some fancy designer to design your site for you, but that's no fun. Besides, you want your Website to reflect your personality, your decisions and hard work, and your unique design style. Merchant Services

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.