I'm looking for an alternative to Feedburner to track my blog stats and manage subscriber information. Can anyone recommend a similar service. I would be willing to pay a fee for a reliable alternative.

Ron Miller
DaniWeb TechTreasures by Ron Miller blog

Recommended Answers

All 8 Replies

I think Bob is right, Rapidfeeds.com is one of the best feed management service which also provides Re-Syndications Services.

You can try that one.

Have you tried google analytics? I think they've been amazing. Otherwise there is www.blogpulse.com, i'm not sure how good it is, but its worth a shot.

Thanks to everyone who has responded. I will definitely check these out. Hoping to have a one stop source for subscriber management and analytics as I did before Feedburner broke, but I may have to break it down into two if need be.

By the way, I wrote about my experience with Feedburner today in my DaniWeb blog. Please check it out and feel free to comment there:

Google Torches Feedburner Account Transfer

Thanks again for all of your ideas. If anyone knows of any other services, please leave a response.

Ron Miller

Here is one more site rss-specifications.com
You can try out this too.

And ur always welcome buddy.

is Feedburner really help in SEO ?

I don't think it helps in terms of SEO, but it does the following:

* Makes it easy to set up a way to subscribe to your blog.
* Manage subscribers.
* View detailed stats about subscriber activity.
* View detailed stats about non-subscriber/visitor activity including most popular posts, most popular links in and out and so forth (when it worked, which it doesn't for me any more).

Ron
Ron Miller

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.