Well i am in desperate need of some extra cash, so i have resorted to the internet. I found a company called Global Domain International, and it seems legit.

The only thing im worried about is getting referrals for it. I am new to referring people to websites.

Does anybody here that uses Global Domain International have any tips for me to get started referring people? I will GREATLY appreciate it. I am willing to work hard if it pays off.

Recommended Answers

All 12 Replies

Never heard of them what do they do?

Not heard about them.

I'm a member of that affiliate site before. I thought I only pay only the amount that they stated in there but I was surprised that there are other services that you will pay for just to help you to promote their product. But it's good especially if you can get more referrals. As far as I know, you only have to copy their template and content as is and then there is other services that will automatically send email to your prospect.

Never heard before about the resource and their services.

hearing about this site for the first time.
u haven't mentioned what this site is all about??

It's just like network. Their primary product is to sell a domain. You can also get commission once you can recruit new member as your downline.

The site is all about domains, the company being the owner of all .ws domains. For $10 a month you get a domain, hosting and 10 personalized email addresses, plus an excellent business opportunity, as you are paid $1 per referral/month on a monthly basis. So, we are talking about residual monthly income.

My wife and I are a part of Global Domains International and I can tell you that they are a great opportunity for extra income. I have made my website and I'm dedicated on helping people and training them on how to make money with this company. I will personally help you every step along the way, from building an eye catching website to promoting and getting refferals. Its hard to do things on your own, and thats why you should join under me because you won't be alone in this. My website is SNIP

Good Luck!

Thats a good testimonial but I am not into those types of deals.

Is this like a pyramid scheme of sorts?

GDI is old MLM,my opinion,they will not give you quick return,it takes hardworks to recruite people to buy domain form $10 when they can get hosting for their own company as low as $3 per month

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.