Did you read about "influence: The Psychology of Persuasion" written by Robert B. Cialdini? Someone recommends this book, I say "I want to know about "marketing" He recommends this book, what does this book contain?

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

I suggest you search for reviews on the internet. It is more likely you will find something helpful that way. The chances that someone has read it and will read your question is not very high.

I've not read it but heard a lotttt about it! You should perhaps read it as all marketing is related to human psychology!

Could you specifically tell about what sort of marketing you want to learn about? Mind you, no single book out there is a silver bullet!

If you want to learn about General Advertising then I would suggest that you read Scientific Advertising by Claude Hopkins. This is one of the best book I've ever read and trust me, I've read a lot of books on advertising and marketing!

Thank you for your kind comment. My major is not related to marketing, so i don`t read a lot. but i am woring as a marketer. i want to know books about marketing.

Recently, i have read " 7 habits by Steven Coby", though it is not related with marketing.^^

Thank you!!

If this is a subject you're interested in I strongly recommend doing a course or reading a book on NLP - Neuro-Linguistic-Programming

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.