I attended an alumni career networking event last year where one of the panelist's business was managing social media accounts for celebrities and brands? I have started to do research on this topic and would like to know where someone should start or look at? I know Ashton Kushner and his wife, Demi Moore, manage their own Twitter account but other celebrities do not. Any advice/suggestions strongly welcome. Thanks

I attended an alumni career networking event last year where one of the panelist's business was managing social media accounts for celebrities and brands? I have started to do research on this topic and would like to know where someone should start or look at? I know Ashton Kushner and his wife, Demi Moore, manage their own Twitter account but other celebrities do not. Any advice/suggestions strongly welcome. Thanks

I have heard that other celebs manage some of their on-line persona's as well (Sandra Bullock has been doing this with her websites for a while). I think that a big part of it is some level or participation or input from the celeb themselves is key otherwise it will not ring true with some of the saavyier fans. With the advent of twitter and all of the mobile twitter apps that is probably the easiest way but I would say the celebs participation at some level is key.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.