We all know Youtube is a frequent videosharing site, but I wonder how often do you actually use YouTube to promote your services and products? Has it actually helped refer visitors to your site? Has it helped you get new business?

Recommended Answers

All 10 Replies

Yeah , a lots website use for it .we also use for few campaign for video sharing website. it works nice ...

I have used it for my own website ..i have posted almost all the flash advertisement and flash creatives..

It will provide you a fair number of traffic you need to put a proper title and description to all your video and then submit the link to other video sharing websites..

Have tried and learnt few things like the people want to watch what interests them. Relevant content is what keeps people watching and coming back. Usually no one wants to watch a video that's nothing but an ad!Make videos which are informative or funny enough to make people want to watch them and come back for more.

I am pretty sure that YouTub is NO Follow!!

I have used it for my own website ..i have posted almost all the flash advertisement and flash creatives..

It will provide you a fair number of traffic you need to put a proper title and description to all your video and then submit the link to other video sharing websites..

But i think it is a good use of Youtube. But basically, it is videos sharing website. And people come there for videos, and if u wanna more traffic, you need to have targeted content I guess.:):)

^ You need to create a good presentation about your products or service and optimize it for video search for specific keywords, people can find your content through youtube video search.

So I wonder would it help the business if the business decides to include informational snippets on youtube and then the entire video on their corporate site. What do you think?

Youtube is a goodway to promote anything because it is the topmost video site and it is far better than google I think.

I also believe that the video needs to be optimized as well with relevant keywords so potential customers can find your video.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.