One of my Facebook friends posted that he added himself using related tags on wefollow.com. I checked it out and it looks like a twitter directory. Perhaps this is a good new avenue for businesses and entrepreneurs to promote themselves online. What do you think?

One of my Facebook friends posted that he added himself using related tags on wefollow.com. I checked it out and it looks like a twitter directory. Perhaps this is a good new avenue for businesses and entrepreneurs to promote themselves online. What do you think?

Entrepreneurs maybe, ultra-light start-ups maybe, established businesses I would have to wait and see. There does not seem to be a business tag to search and when I searched on the product names of one of my clients offerings (microsoft products) nothing came up. I think this one needs a little more time but thanks for bringing it to our attention so that we can keep an eye on it.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.