The best way to promote the webiste and generate huge traffic get more quality back links for your site, for back links do proper off-page optimization.

Off-page optimization is :
1. Article submission
2. Social bookmarking
3. Directory submission
4. Forum posting
5. Blog commenting
6. Press release

Well, I think that you concentrate your efforts on marketing in other traffic exchanges. Also, some social networking and forums commenting with anchor text can help.

Do social bookmarking, like Squidoo and hub pages. It is important to create good content on your site. Post links to your site on twitter and facebook. these are just some of time-proven techniques.

Getting traffic through traffic exchanges works pretty well but I use Fwebtraffic. It generates tons of hits every month for me. Here is the link. FwebTraffic

I agree with SurinderSharma. I also like to note that content is key!! You can do all the promotion in the world but if the visitors are not satisfied when arriving to your site, then they wont convert.

The best way to promote the webiste and generate huge traffic get more quality back links for your site, for back links do proper off-page optimization.

Off-page optimization is :
1. Article submission
2. Social bookmarking
3. Directory submission
4. Forum posting
5. Blog commenting
6. Press release

Rather than linkexchange, I advise you to follow other ways to get backlinks to your site. You can do article marketing, blog commenting, forums posting, directory submissions, Social bookmarking, creating profiles, using web properties 2.0 sites and etc to get more backlinks to your site.

You may need to consider adding some online digital advertising at niche sites in order to drive qualified traffic to your website. You can drive all the traffic you want, but if they dont convert, then whats the use?

traffic exchange 1:1 you should delete it because I think Google doesnt like about it,alternatively you can switch your pomotion with Twitter/facebook or file sharing tricks using docstoc or scribd

Hello All at Daniweb. I am new to this so looking for some help or just information.

I currently own lots of site but I am looking at three to start with.
I have a PR3 and A PR4 both good sites, but the question is how do I drive more traffic to the sites?

I have 1:1 traffic exchange and I am currenlty doing SEO work. Which i know both take time. Both sites a based on funny, prank and sexy videos.

Can any of you Jedi master help.

BTW; What is the site? Can we see it?

I agree with you Jenny. In order to make a fair assessment and recommendations, we, the posters shoudl be able to view the site.

SEO your site to get good position on google search

Hi, Now a days, social networking sites are providing more traffic than back links. so better you have to keep in touch and spread your links over social networking sites like face book, myspace, and twitter.

Dive Center,
Hi together, I am serching for link exchange with 3 pages. I need link PR3 targetting DIVE CENTER. I can offer 10 PR3 Links. Please contact me via my website contact on dive-center.org.

We are a divedir. giving information about scuba diving lessons, scuba diving gear and dive center service. There are also a dive center database, diving pictures and lots of other dive informations. Our database contains already 1000 entries and growing.

Get in contact
Alex

submission in directories, social bookmarking ,participation in forum or blog commenting generates one way backlinks to your site and ranks high in google and other SEs.this way your site will have many hits through search engine. you can also try link exchange.

You just use the social bookmarking, article submission, directory submission, forum posting, blog commenting, post article on hubpage or squidoo, press releasing & Face book, Twitter are also very helpful in increasing the traffic.

Hi, I think you might want to try some techniques listed below:

You can make use of online forums and online communities. With these you can build a reputation for your site and spread the word.

You can also send newsletters to visitors.

Another great advice is trading links with other sites. Just try to get backlinks from related sites.

Social networking can boost your traffic quickly. But you have to have good content.

Some get traffic via heavy ad spending on pay per click; others do it by tapping viral marketing, while others tap the media and get great coverage.

Here are some good tips for increasing traffic -
forums
blog comments
QA sites
Social networking sites.

You can get the help of socialnetworking sites to drive more traffic. you can try twitter, facebook, ibibo, myspace to drive more traffic.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.