I have a blog that i use for writing how to make money online articles, but the problem i have is that i want to join an affiliate program so that i can promote it with my blog but i dont know what product will have a good conversion rate.
can anybody advice me on what product to promote, please i mean the one you already have experience with.

Recommended Answers

All 7 Replies

Although this is very saturated niche, depends on the traffic volume of your blog. Good conversion typically depends upon how well you optimized your site and the number of targeted visitors your site is getting.

You can try to promote CPA program or you can make money with product review.

Although this is very saturated niche, depends on the traffic volume of your blog. Good conversion typically depends upon how well you optimized your site and the number of targeted visitors your site is getting.

I agree with you..optimizing your sites can really help you to have your targeted traffics..

It is best to promote programs that complement the theme of your site. Which makes it sure your visitors are already interested in the subject of our site and, gives you the advantage of an easier sales conversion.

I hear that there's a huge untapped online market for plastic nose rings, seems like no one's got that one covered yet.

Selection depends upon the knowledge, qualification, area, ability to track the probable clients and also on the financial aspects. You must be comfortable with the product as well as must be willing to sell that product for long period. Because earning through affiliate marketing programs takes considerable time.

So none of you guys can recomend any specific product for someone to promote ? What i need is a product not just advice.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.