In todays age, it is important to monitor your reputation. I personally do it be running Google Alerts and searching on my name on google and various search engines. What about you? How do you monitor your online reputation?

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

I do the same things for m clients along with monitoring Twitter for mentions of my clients names and product names. Additionally, I use one of my private identities on the web to visit competitors web sites and social media streams to see what they are saying. Finally, as many of my clients are solution providers for Microsoft products I monitor the Microsoft message boards for those products. It keeps me busy.

Are you talking about a personal identity, or corporate?
Why are you monitoring your personal reputation online?

In today's age, monitoring your online reputation is a MUST. Employers and potential dates search online for your information - thus, if you can control some aspect of it- you will know what they will find

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.