Hi everybody,
Please help me where and how I can promote my articles for Bukisa.I tried several thing but don't work out.Any help will be appriciate.Thank you in advance.

Recommended Answers

All 11 Replies

Choose a keyword for your article, and then build backlinks for it. If you can rank your article for the keyword, then you will have traffic.

Rate and comment on others' articles. Most times, if not every time, they'll return the favor. I'm finding this to be fruitful.

Could someone explain how to best build backlinks?

Could someone explain how to best build backlinks?

Hi AnnekeR, I see that you recently posted about how you get backlinks by posting in forums? - http://www.daniweb.com/forums/post1083837.html#post1083837

Is this no longer working for you or are you just posting for the sake of getting your signature links out there? :)

Thank you for your answers.

I also recommend answering a few related question and answer type sites and putting your articles as a resource, like on Yahoo Answer.

Hi everybody,
Please help me where and how I can promote my articles for Bukisa.I tried several thing but don't work out.Any help will be appriciate.Thank you in advance.

I use Fast article promotion i suggest you to try, submit article to 30 blogs in 3 minutes. Greetings

As someone said, rate and review other people's articles. You can bring viewer interest if someone else comments on your article.

You can also do a bit of SEO-work on your articles, such improving keyword density and the title and then target searches that your can have your page rank high for.

Hi everybody,

Well you could always write guest articles and then link back to your website from them. Or publish your article and then goto Google's Add URL page and submit it that way. Of course there is always the old way of promoting it by going to forums, blogs, and websites that correspond with the topic of your articles and posting about it there.

Well that's all I can think of right now so...
TTFN & Best Wishes ~ :)

Best use your article niche related forums to get traffic to your article. Do social book marking your article links.

I also recommend answering a few related question and answer type sites and putting your articles as a resource, like on Yahoo Answer.

yes, Yahoo Answer is helpful...

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.