Dear All,

My google adsense account is been Deactivated so as my domain name.

Can i register with other domain name. Also if yes then can i apply the scripts of google adsense to the domain which is deactivated.

One more thing if in near future if the content in my other domain changes or if my domain does not contain any matter or website then will the other domain will also be affected on which i have applied the same script.

Kindly give ur suggestions asap.

Thanks & Regards
Vaibhav Jain

Recommended Answers

All 9 Replies

Dear All,

My google adsense account is been activated so as my domain name.

Can i register with other domain name. Also if yes then can i apply the scripts of google adsense to the domain which is deactivated.

One more thing if in near future if the content in my other domain changes or if my domain does not contain any matter or website then will the other domain will also be affected on which i have applied the same script.

Thanks & Regards
Vaibhav Jain

You google ad sense id we will be associated with your account no matter what domain you put it on.

it would be wise to make profiles for each with colors and an ID inside the google admin panel.

As far as content.

Google Adsense parses whats on the CURRENT page.

So content changing on one site will have NO effect on another domain.

PS NEVER EVER EVER put adsense on an Adult Page (not saying you have or will)

But they will ban you ASAP.

I am very sorry instead of deactivated i wrote activated.

Actually my account is DEACTIVATED.

y google adsense account is been deactivated so as my domain name.

Thanks & Regards
Vaibhav Jain

All you need is another email address.

As far as content.

Googles JS parses and updates absed on content of site.

It will NOT be effected.

Example:

<<URL SNIPPED>>
now check out

<<URL SNIPPED>>

Notice google ads...

Same Account.

If you have an adult site you could try <<URL SNIPPED>>

If you have an adult site you could try <<URL SNIPPED>>

is this a new cheat? if google finds out what will be there possible action

i shouldnt be telling this but yes u can get another account if yo'ure banned its simple just change some infos or ask some1 to signup for one on a new domain once he get approved u log in and change all the info and make it yours and ya add your website there =D i hope it works give it a try =)

I would contact Google customer service to try to resolve your dilemma. Good luck.

The same thing happened to me. I ended up dumping Adsense and switching over to Viralytics Media.

Why did you get deactivated?
If you don't fix whatever it was that got you banned, you'll probably get banned again.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.